Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Letter I Received

I was delighted to receive this testimonial recently, and I wanted to share it with you because it touched my heart and I know it will inspire you to take another step on your journey into Intimacy and Love.


Carla, your book "Lessons from a Tantric Tango Dancer: A Journey into Intimacy, Relationships and Love" inspired me to breathe more fully, discover more of who I am and have the courage to experience more fulfillment and joy in my life.

Your lessons on how to change negative beliefs into positive, life affirming ones are simple and really work.

Both your vision and your down-to-earth techniques have helped me move through a couple of difficult experiences maintaining my balance and keeping my heart open. Thank you for your generosity in sharing yourself.

Miranda Fisher

Receiving testimonials like this inspires me to deepen and expand my work to help you to create a life of more pleasure.




No comments: